Wednesday, May 17, 2017

UPDATE: I had surgery.

Wonderful news.

On Monday I had endometriosis surgery.  And just like I suspected in this post, the HSG procedure I had done was wrong.  Dr. "Rudy" saved the day.  My fallopian tubes are not blocked.  He found a significant amount of endometriosis tissue on my liver.  (So he burnt it off) and found a lot of fluid around my ovaries.  I don't know exactly what that means.  But hopefully this procedure will make me fertile and no IVF will be necessary!

So 4 incisions later we are very hopeful.

Only bad news?  Doctor's orders are: I can't pick up Brad for 2 weeks!  So Brad and I are currently hanging out at my parent's house in Cedar.  But we'll see how long this lasts.  My dad's new nickname for Brad is the Tasmanian Devil.  And Brad has definitely earned his name!

No comments: