Friday, November 4, 2016

Places I've Been

I saw a blogger the other day that listed out all the major places she had traveled to and I was inspired.  Since Brad has my genes he's been waking up with me every morning at 4 am.... I honestly don't understand my body.  For some reason every fall I start wanting to go to bed at 7:30 and wake up at 4.  So I have had a lot of time on my hands in the morning before I go to work out.  So Brad and I thought we would go for a walk down memory lane and revisit all the place I have been.

Sadly in the beginning of my blogging days I didn't post much about travel.... my blog was more about just ideas.  (Silly me).  But I was curious what I could come up with.  Obviously it's hard to say where I've "been" in California and Utah especially.... So I just did some of my favorites.  As I was reminiscing I decided to do a collage of some of the pictures from each location.  Some dating back to the 90's.  Oh how sad it is that pictures were so terrible back then........ but oh well.

I colored in all the places I've been.... sadly I am not techy enough to know how to attach a link to each country on the map to go to the links....



But here is the list!

Europe
Germany
Hamburg
Munich
Franfurt
Rothenburg
Dinkelsbuhl
Neuschwanstein

Austria
Northern Border

Netherlands
Amsterdam

France and Monaco
Paris
Marseilles
French Rivera
Monaco

Spain
Barcelona
Palma de Mallorca

Italy and Vatican City
Alibissola Marina
Genoa
Cinque Terre
Florence
Lucca
Pisa
Sienna
Maranello
Rome
Sorrento
Palermo, Sicily
Venice
Bergamo
Lake Como

Croatia
Dubrovnik

Switzerland
Interlaken
Grindelwald
Lauterbrunnen
Murren

Czech Republic
Prague

Denmark
Southern Boarder
Copenhagen





Washington
Seattle
Hoh Rainforest
Port Angelos
Bremerton

California
San Francisco
Oakland
Sausalito
Carmel by the Sea
Palo Alto
Santa Cruz
Monterey
Big Sur
Morro Bay
Hearst Castle
Solvang
Santa Barbra
Malibu
Santa Monica
Long Beach
GMR
Hollywood
Newport Beach
Disneyland
Laguna Beach
Oceanside
La Jolla
San Diego
Yosemite
Catalina 

Arizona
Phoenix
Kingman
Havasupai

Nevada
Las Vegas
The drive through

Utah
Red Cliffs
South Fork, Provo Canyon
Hiking Timp
Zion
Bear Lake
Park City
Lake Powell
Snow Canyon
Rock Canyon
Lagoon
Logan
Temple Square
Fish Lake
St. George


Idaho
Lava Hot Spring
Boise
McCall
Sun Valley
Mesa Falls
Island Park
Twin Falls

Montana
West Yellowstone
Bozeman
Cooke City
Beartooth Mountains

Wyoming
Yellowstone
Grand Tetons
Jackson Hole
The Great Drive Through

Colorado
Denver

Nebraska
Omaha
Winter Quarters
The Great Drive Through

Texas
Dallas
Waco
Austin
San Antonio

Michigan
The Lake

Illinois
Chicago
Fox River
Nauvoo

Iowa
The great drive through

Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey
South Bend

Kirkland
The great drive through

The great drive through
Pittsburgh

Spent the night on our way to NYC

New York
The City
Palmyra
Syracuse

Maryland, DC and Virginia
Baltimore
Annapolis
Mount Vernon
Alexandria

Georgia
Atlanta

Florida
Pensacola
Miami
Orlando

Alabama
Orange City

Hawaii
Oahu
Maui

Mexico
Tijuana
Ensenada
Cabo San Lucas
Puerto Penasco

Canada
Victoria
Whistler
Vancouver


Phew!

Now looking at my map, the 3 places I really need to go:
1. Oregon.
2. The Carolinas.
3. New England.

I'm ready for another trip. :)








No comments: