Friday, September 30, 2016

Fall 2016

I have been so busy trying to catch up on Europe that I have left out all the fun things we have done this fall.  So here we go.  

Some of Jason's friends were in a Free Style dirt bike show.


One weekend we went up to Oktober Fest at Snowbird.  Brad loved it.


Good thing Dad is around to bush Brad's two teeth..... and Brad the narcissist.

We felt a little ripped off that we missed out on most of our favorite summer activities since we weren't around this summer.  So we are trying to catch up.  We went camping up American Fork canyon one Friday night.  It was a great experience.  We pulled out a tarp so Brad would have a place to roam around without getting too dirty.  But luckily it was pretty windy so lots of leaves landed on his playground.... and he ate a lot of them..... which we didn't find out until the next day in his diaper.  YIKES.


It started raining in the early evening so we spent the majority of our camping trip in our tent.  Brad sure didn't mind.

The next morning we were going to head up to Swiss Days to visit Grandma and Grandpa... so I figured I should look somewhat presentable so Brad hung out with me while I put on some make up.

Our little man cub can't wait to go camping again.
I missed Disneyland..... so we did the closest thing I could think of, we visited the fountain at City Creek.
We went up to American Fork Canyon to look at the leaves.

Brad was loving it until a bunch of dirt bikers came by.... he hated it.  It was hilarious.  
Our hike was amazing!



Then last weekend we went down to southern Utah for the weekend.  It was the perfect weekend.  I went for a trail run at Chuckawalla.  It was so amazing.

Then I went and got Jason and Brad and Jason did a rock climb while Brad slept.

Then we went to lunch and took Brad to look at puppies.


  

Then we went for a swim.....but sadly somehow the pictures we took swimming got deleted so we'll have to settle with the bath Brad and I took after the swim.


And then.... at least one person in the family was happy during the debate the other night.

We sure love this guy....

No comments: