Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Posts are coming... I promise.

To the 3 of you that I love so dearly that keep asking where I am.... I promise posts are coming!  I have been working my tail off trying to get my blog book for 2015-2016 finished before I start school (which is tomorrow so there's no way I going to finish it even though I've probably worked on it for 30 hours in the last week).  It is a ton of work and a slightly higher priority to me so.... the blog will have to wait.

But I have been thinking of lots of things I want to write about including:
My guide to Italy particularly Florence, Rome, and Cinque Terre.
Expectations vs. Reality of living in Florence.
An ode to European Food.
What I would pack for Europe.
My recommendation for a 2 week trip to Europe.
My tips and experience of traveling with a baby.
And of course the highlights and pictures of the rest of the trip.


Until then... ciao!

No comments: