Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Spring Break

For the first time in the history of my teaching career I didn't go anywhere for Spring Break.  (well unless you count the fact that I went with my Dad to Rexburg the weekend before Spring Break.)  But I figure I should document the break even if it didn't include travel.  Here are the pictures from the trip to Idaho.  My uncle Leon sent me these pictures of my dad.


 Brad with my cousin Franci's two youngest girls.  They were so stinkin' cute with Brad.
 And then on my way home we stopped at my grandma and grandpa's house.  4 generations of the Bartholomew line.

 Anyway, back to the break.  It started with Brad's hernia surgery early Friday morning.  Now all 3 members of our family have had a same day surgery in Utah Valley hospital in the last 15 months.  The surgery was quick, uneventful, and Brad was a champ!



The next morning to cheer Brad up after his surgery I put on his favorite onsie!
 Later on Saturday after conference we decided we needed to get out of the house so we took Brad rock climbing to Rock Canyon down in Provo.  Jason thought he needed some sunglasses.


I decided it was time to get Brad's pictures taken by a professional.  So we tried on a few outfits to see what to wear.... I thought it was so cute how he kept putting his arm up on the armrest!

 The photo shoot.... kinda a bust.  But oh well.  Here is his 3 month picture.


The rest of Spring Break was filled with just random things.  Like one day I spent the afternoon with my college roommate who had a baby a month before me.  




 A picture from our morning run.  I thought Brad's bear suit was absolutely adorable!!!
 Then one day we went to Temple Square to tip toe through the tulips.
 Clearly Brad was super excited....
 Then Friday afternoon we took a couple from Jason's school out rock climbing.  Brad was so perfect it was crazy!  He didn't cry once.  Just enjoyed the great outdoors.

And then on Saturday Jason was working on his mom's car so baby and I sat outside and watched for moral support.  This boy sure melts my heart.

But the worst part of Spring Break was we had to say goodbye to Grandma Leigh.

No comments: