Monday, January 18, 2016

The Rest of the Hospital Stay

The rest of the hospital stay was pretty uneventful.  Jason had missed school on Thursday because that's when we had the baby.  I knew he had missed a lot and was getting really behind so I begged him to go to school on Friday.  So most of Friday I just hung out with the baby... me and the baby.  What was sad was whenever a hospital staff came in they were kind of confused why I was all alone all day.  A couple even questioned about the father.  But by mid afternoon I had lots of guests!

I don't know when Jason took this picture, I found it on his phone later, but let's just say I was exhausted.

Del and Lynette came to visit.  My dad.... great with kids over the age of 5.  We all know it and love him for it.  So I was shocked when he actually held Brad!
 

My dear sweet friends.

Dressing Brad to take him home was way harder than I expected!  And the poor boy is way too small for his newborn clothes but we did it!
Ready or not world......... here we come!

3 comments:

goddessdivine said...

What a cutie pie!

Aaron and Camile said...

Such a handsome little fella! Can't wait to see more of him on your blog and IG!

Annisha said...

Congratulations!! He is so gorgeous. I couldn't agree more on the epidural. I feel bad I didn't warn you about cholestasis. I had it for my last two pregnancies. Never knew itching could be so intense...