Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Christmas Break

This year was very different than previous Christmas vacation. The dr said I couldn't leave the state so for the first time in 6 years I didn't go to the beach at Christmas. I was really afraid that we would go crazy spending 2 whole weeks in Southern Utah but surprising it was pretty fantastic.
We went to a Cedar High basketball game.
Jason went snowboarding with Broc while Kimmy, mom, and I got pedicures and went to lunch.
 
Del got into the Christmas spirit.
We play hours of scum and my new favorite game Timeline.
We went to Zion and it was breath taking with the beautiful low clouds with the magnificent red cliffs and peaks peering through.
 

We watched (slept through) the 3 original Star Wars to gear up for the new Star Wars that we watched at the Zions IMAX.
We went shopping in St. George, ate at Rigattis Pizza (our favorite), and attempted to rock climb at Chuckawalla.... but it was way too cold and windy.
Max won over Jason's heart.

We had an amazing Thanksgiving dinner for Christmas Eve.
We sang all of our favorite Christmas carols and ended with our family anthem, Big Rock Candy Mountain.
We shoveled a solid foot of snow on Christmas.
We had our annual crab feast with 11 pounds of crab.
Jason went on a two day rock climbing adventure with a friend.
Jason had his 33rd birthday!
We rang in the New Year by playing more scum and watching a movie. (me falling asleep from 9-10:30).
Jason and I went for a fun snow hike up Cedar Mt.


And not knowing the next time our whole family will be together, we took family pictures with a fat almost 9 month pregnant Kristin...

The Whole Clan
The Adults


The original 8

My favorite picture with my two favorite people.

No comments: