Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Year in Review – 2015.


When I realized it was this time a year again I was a little nervous.  I was afraid I didn’t have any cool pictures to show for this year.  We definitely didn’t travel as much.  And especially by the end of the year, I have turned into a beached whale that does little more than sit on the couch and eat… so obviously there haven’t been any cool pictures lately.

But when I went through my pictures from the folder titled 2015 I very quickly remembered how wonderful this year has been. 

The other day my mom shared with me part of the definition of prayer from the Bible Dictionary.  “The object of prayer is not to change the will of God but to secure for ourselves and for others blessings that God is already willing to grant but that are made conditional on our asking for them.”

When I look back at the year 2015, I hope I always see it as the year God gave us the blessings that we prayed for day after day.  I hope I always see His hand so divinely intertwined in my life.  And I hope I always stay humble enough to recognize it’s only through Him and obedience to His laws that I can always find peace and happiness.


Because man oh man, 2015 was quite the year of blessings!!!!

Some of my favorite highlights:

 


 


And now for the Top Ten Pictures of the Year:

Two Honorable Mentions this year:
  

10: Visiting our special place.


9: Missionary Work
 

8: My Two Favorite People in the Grand Tetons


7:Jason in his elements.


6: Rocky Point, Mexico


5: The time I took on the "Leave me here and let me die" hike.... even while I was pregnant! Yellowstone Canyon
 

4: Catalina Island

3: Oh the days of being skinny.... I hope you return soon. Malibu Canyon


2: Yosemite Valley

1: Titled, "Hello Del Parson's Studio"

Past Reviews: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010  

No comments: