Sunday, July 12, 2015

Yosemite: my new favorite National Park....shhhh.

Yes, it's what I said.  A girl who grew up the majority of my life within 45 minutes of two major national parks, Yellowstone and Zion.  But I have decide that Yosemite might just be my favorite.  Franci and her family are living outside Yosemite for the summer so Jason and I couldn't wait to go visit them and check out Yosemite again.
Jason knew he wanted to rock climb.  He just didn't know where.... so we decided to visit Yosemite Falls.
 It was beautiful!

Then we spotted some climbers.... in possibly the coolest climbing place I have ever seen.  Right at the base of the lower falls.





We went to lunch at The Ahwahnee

And then we spent a lot of time lusting after Jason's favorite cliff.... El Capitan.


Yosemite, I sure love you.


No comments: