Thursday, June 4, 2015

Soul Mates

Something that I absolutely love about life is.... there are unlimited soul mates you can have in life.  I've already talked about how I view my friendship with Brittney as a HUGE tender mercy in my life but I needed to say just one more time how lucky I am to have her in my life.  Also, Marja.  She works with Brittney at my school.  She is suck a sweetheart and I absolutely love her as well.  Anyway, the other morning Brittney sent me this.  Even Facebook recognizes we are soulmates.

To celebrate our freedom from school the 3 of us went up to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner.  I just love them both so much it's ridiculous.  We spent over 2.5 hours just sitting and talking.......
then after dinner we sat in front of Marja's yard for another hour talking........ then Brittney and I sat in the car and talked until WAY beyond my bedtime.  I just love them.  The next day Brittney invited me to have dinner with her amazing family.  They are the coolest, happiest, loving people around.  I felt so lucky to be a part of their family dinner for one night.
Ok, now for reals, the next post will be about my adventures in California.

2 comments:

Britt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britt said...

Crying! Shame on me for not reading your blog more regularly!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!! You're the best!!!