Thursday, June 4, 2015

My Favorite Trail Run

It was like Provo wanted to make me sad that I was leaving for the summer.  Having lived in Provo area for almost 10 years, never before has there been as beautiful of a spring as right now.  So I figured I should document every bit of my 11 mile trail run in the foothills of Provo Canyon.

Even the drive to the start of the run was beautiful.



I had just got my first pair of trail running shoes so I had to make sure to get pictures of the shoes on the trail!



Oh the wild flowers........ they were everywhere!  The second part of my run was rich with the smell of Wild Roses...... it was unreal.


It really was like every turn was another beautiful view..........

 Out of no where a bird pooped on me!


 Just more picture perfect views........ and my favorite drinking fountain of all time.

Oh Provo..... I can't believe I am going to admit it, but I am going to miss you this summer.

Now I'm off to the nasty drought ridden California........... Wish me luck!

No comments: