Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Birthday

I thought it'd be fun to get pictures from all 32 of my birthdays.  I really need to scan in all my pictures... but until then a picture of a picture will have to do.  It's been a great 32 years.
Blessing Day

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

12

13

14

15

16

17

19

20

21
Missing here.... 22nd Birthday picture of me and Jake blowing out our 
candles on his first birthday! Can't find it anywhere!!!!

23

24

25

26

27

28

29

30... sadly not a single picture of me.  Might have to do with the
fact it was a week after our wedding and we were pictured out.

31


And here's to 32!






5 comments:

Camile said...

That's so fun to have all your bday pictures! I'm pretty sure I would only find a few of mine. Happy birthday!!!

Kennan said...

Love this! So many pictures of you when you were little that I've never seen before!

Kris said...

Thanks Camile!!!

And sadly Ken, I think you took at least 3 of these pics! Couldn't find any with you in the pic!

Sharla Watene said...

I made the cut! I feel so loved! ;)

Erica said...

Oh, man! I loved seeing all these!!!