It made me smile to remember how obsessed I was with tomatoes.... I wish all my obsessions were that healthy.
So here's to my current obsessions:
1. This version of Over the Rainbow is really hitting the spot right now.
2. I'll confess the bad foods... I blame it on my lack of Diet Coke. I am more addicted to sugar than ever before.
But don't worry I still am getting in some good nutrition. My current favorite vegetable is mixed with curry and coconut milk and served with quinoa.
Ok. Enough food.
3. The tv show Suits. I love this show. I'm trying to think of a show I have loved as much as this. Honestly, I can't think of one since I discovered Grey's in 2007 or The OC in 2004. The current episode doesn't air until 11 PM here... yes. 3 hours after my bedtime. Sometimes I go to sleep and Jason wakes me up to watch it. But last night I was too riled up from the basketball game. So I was awake. It was the best episode ever! The ending.... amazing.
4. I have a new favorite flower. Ranunculus
My favorite trail runs.
6. and of course the thing I get obsessed with every end of February. High School Basketball.
The Agony of Defeat.