Friday, February 27, 2015

My Current Obessions.

I think it's always fun to write down my current obsessions.... because it almost seems as quickly as they come they fade away and sometimes are forgotten.  Like this amazing picture my old roomie sent me.



 It made me smile to remember how obsessed I was with tomatoes.... I wish all my obsessions were that healthy.



So here's to my current obsessions:



1. This version of Over the Rainbow is really hitting the spot right now.




2. I'll confess the bad foods... I blame it on my lack of Diet Coke.  I am more addicted to sugar than ever before.

A blue Icee.... not a slurpee, just Icee.  Particularly from Target.  Heavenly right now.



Strawberry Poptarts.  Embarrassing how obsessed I am right now.  Poptarts have not even been a part of my diet..... ever.  Well besides as a snack at girls camp 20 years ago.  Jason bought some the other week.  Ever since, it's pretty much all I can think about.  ugh.  It's the dang sprinkles.



But don't worry I still am getting in some good nutrition.  My current favorite vegetable is mixed with curry and coconut milk and served with quinoa.


Ok.  Enough food.


3. The tv show Suits.  I love this show.  I'm trying to think of a show I have loved as much as this.  Honestly, I can't think of one since I discovered Grey's in 2007 or The OC in 2004.  The current episode doesn't air until 11 PM here... yes.  3 hours after my bedtime.  Sometimes I go to sleep and Jason wakes me up to watch it.  But last night I was too riled up from the basketball game.  So I was awake.  It was the best episode ever!  The ending.... amazing.

4. I have a new favorite flower.  Ranunculus 
 
5. I am obsessed with trail running.  I don't know what it is about jumping over rocks and being in the middle of no where that my heart soar.

 
 My favorite trail runs.



6. and of course the thing I get obsessed with every end of February.  High School Basketball.
The Agony of Defeat.

No comments: