Sunday, August 10, 2014

Our Home

As I previously stated.... we are pretty excited about our new place.  So even if this is just for me and Leigh, Jason's mom :) here are the pictures of our new place.  It's pretty self explanatory...




 Our bedroom.... yes Schnuckums is still around...

 our bathroom.


 Inspired by my friend Joanie, these are all the places we've been together since we got married.

This hallway makes our apartment feel so much bigger!!  Any  guest would have a whole "wing" to themselves! 


 The guest bath

 The guest bedroom

 I know..... probably only exciting to me, but man I am excited!

1 comment:

goddessdivine said...

Cute place!

Also, love your CA trip. I've been thinking it's time for me to cruise the CA coast again. It's been WAY too long. And hit Yosemite--never been.