Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sisters

Last weekend I got to be a part of a "Sisters Weekend."  Having never been to such an event I felt so lucky and privileged to be apart of this group of sisters. I hope to always get to call these girls sisters.  We laughed together, we cried together, we bonded.

The bond of sisterhood is such an interesting thing.  The things we shared the stories we told made us stronger.

Right after I got home from this trip I listened to the Women's Conference.  I cried through almost the whole thing.  I am so grateful for the ladies in my life I get to call sisters.
 

My favorite quote from the conference,

As individuals we are strong. Together, with God, we are unstoppable 

P.S.  I am so stinkin' excited to have this girl in my family!!!!
yes, of course I had to post a picture from Disneyland.


No comments: