Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Just in case I am not the last one on the planet.....

that didn't know how amazing spaghetti squash is!  I am in love.  Like dreaming about in love.  I didn't know a vegetable could be so amazing. You see... I stopped eating pasta like... 10 years ago?  I decided I get to pick and choose what calories I want to eat.  Pasta was not on my list.  Anyway.  Until last week when I finally got around to trying spaghetti squash.  I was very nervous.  But it is unreal delicious.   I get to eat pasta dishes again!  I decided to be really ambitious and make Roasted Balsamic Vegetable Pasta Sauce.  It was all amazing!  (Jason ate all of it.... now whether he was just trying to be super nice and supportive is yet to be determined.)  Either way, we ate straight vegetables for dinner tonight.  I even forgot to put the shaved parmesan on it so it was 100% veggies.  And the best news?  I didn't have to guilty about as much dessert as I wanted!

Amazing.

No comments: