Thursday, December 5, 2013

Just in case you need someone new to stalk....

This morning I was enjoying a few last minutes in my comfy flannel blanket before I ventured out to the cold cold cruel morning..... sometimes I think I remember how much I hate the cold.  All summer long I try and remember... but I truly don't think it's possible for me to remember.  I was telling Jason yesterday I would much rather feel the pain of running for 2 hours than 10 minutes of freezing cold.  Anyways, that is off topic.

I was trying to stall going out in the cold.  So I was wondering around when I remembered back when my brother started dating this cute new girl and he told me she had a blog.  I remember at the time I was kinda disappointed because she hadn't divulged the feelings of her heart on her blog.  (I mean honestly....) So although it was fun to see her pictures from her semester at BYU Jerusalem.... I kinda forgot about her blog.  Until this morning!  I LOVED looking through all the her posts about her relationship with my brother.  I will admit, I even cried on one of the posts talking about how happy is she that she found him.

Anyway, so in case you'd like to have a new girl to stalk.... I am excited to introduce my darling new sister in law,

Marcie Parson.

Words can't express how thrilled I am to have her in the family.

1 comment:

Marcie Prince said...

You are the sweetest human being. I'm so happy to be a part of your family. See you so soon! :)