Wednesday, December 18, 2013

All I want for Christmas.....

I really can't complain.... for a year that I said I wasn't going to travel much, I did get to see quite a bit.  I went to 8 states and 2 countries..........

But I've been dreaming about traveling again...... So I came up with my top 5 places I'd like to visit in America.
5. New Orleans.  I'm sure it's Disneyland's fault but for some strange reason I have this desire to visit Bourbon Street (Not during Mari Gras heaven forbid....)  I love the romantic thought of  eating beignets and shrimp while listening to happy jazz music........





4. Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
I've experienced Florida beaches (both Gulf Coast and Pacific) and I've experienced Maryland/New Jersey beaches.... but I feel ripped off to never have experienced a Carolina beach.

3. Savannah, Georgia
There is a part of me that wishes I was a southern belle.... and I feel like Savannah is the place to experience that.  (although I hear that as far as houses go Charleston is WAY better...)  but of course I would also love to visit Paula Dean's restaurant.





2. New England



But if I could travel anywhere for a Christmas vacation excursion there is no question where it would be................................



1. San Francisco




I know, kinda embarrassing that I have probably traveled to California.....150 times in my life? and never been north of Santa Barbra.  Someday that'll change..... but until then I guess I'll have to settle with visiting paradise.
 Count down to Southern California: 7 days. Weather forecast: 75 and sunny.  Can not complain about that.

2 comments:

goddessdivine said...

Dude. SF is like 6 hours from LA. Just make a slight detour. It's worth it. ;-0

Camile said...

I love thinking about all the places I want to see and all the food I want to try while I'm there!