Monday, December 16, 2013

A.D.I.D.A.P.

Urban myth says that Adidas stands for All day I dream about Soccer.  Now whether that is true or not I have no idea.... but boy can I relate.  Right now my life revolves around one thing.  Peppermint.

Who knows where this love for peppermint came from.  I don't remember loving it as much as a kid.  But right now and the past few Christmas seasons there is one and only one treat that I want.  Peppermint.  So here are my top 7 favorite Christmas treats:

Number 7: This is probably actually my least favorite of the peppermint treats, but I'm a sucker all the same.  (How do I know they are my least favorite... we bought some at Costco 2 weeks ago and I take one baggie of them to work every day.  Sounds normal..... except that is not normal for me.)
 Number 6: I had to throw these on the list because they were once my favorite.  But we'll get to this in a minute!

Number 5: These were my favorite all growing up.  And they still are fantastic, but with all these new peppermint additions to my Christmas traditions, they got pumped down to number 4.
 

Number 4: Back when I used to count calories, which I am now learning is totally over rated, I would lick the bowl of this stuff.  I thought it was heaven on earth..... boy was I wrong.

 

Number 3:  I love these things more than life itself..................... I can not wait for Christmas just to get bags after bags of these.  How in the world did this get moved down to number 3?


 Oh yes. Number 2.  You see I thought my life was complete.  I thought I had every single peppermint treat a girl could ever ask for.  I had my taffy, my cookie, my ice cream.  And then Friday Happened.  Franci made me try one of these.  And quite frankly, my life has never been the same since.

 

Which of course brings us to the mother of all deliciousness.... the thing that makes the world go round in my Christmas Season.... I had no idea that life could taste this delicious...... the best thing ever invented.



 Now it's really quite embarrassing how addicted I am to this stuff.  My goal is to eat a half gallon every week until Christmas.  You know, just to get into the Christmas spirit.  And don't you worry, I am accomplishing my goal.




No comments: