Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fall Break

When I think vacation I think sunshine, water, good food, and hopefully cool people.  When Jason thinks vacation he thinks action, adventure, and this weekend.... death defying heights.

I got my sunshine, hot tubing everything night, a couple fantastic meals, and got to see an old friend...

Jason definitely got what he wanted as well.

First we:


Then we:

here.
Snow Canyon


Ok, I didn't look that girl.... but it was intense, and I looked more like this:

Then after a long soak in the hot tub and a good nights rest we went here:

Zion National Park

to climb this...

Angels' Landing
 


I finally made it to the very top!
Then we ate the most delicious lunch here:

It was amazing.
Then we headed back to St. George and our final destination was here:
Only Jason climbed..... 

I am exhausted just thinking about it.  But man oh man St. George is amazing.


2 comments:

novelstone said...

That looks like a blast! I want to come!

Camile said...

You know what is so sad? I've never been to Zions! I know, crazy! The pictures are beautiful. Aaron and I were both really impressed with your rock climbing ability in that first picture, then we had a good laugh when we realized it wasn't really you! ha ha!