Sunday, June 30, 2013

42

It's not very often that  I watch a movie and am affected by it.  It sometimes makes me feel like an emotionless robot.  I watched a movie with a group of my family and when it got to the what should be a very emotional ending they all sobbed, hugged, and passed around the tissues as they cried on each others' shoulders.    Then there was Kristin.  Awkwardly shifting positions in my seat hoping no one will notice that the movie didn't even phase me.

So it is to great relief when I watch a movie that deeply moves me.  And of course it was a movie about baseball.  I absolutely loved the movie 42.  I laughed and cried and everything in between.  There is just something about sports that bring out characteristics like courage and triumph that really affect me. Whole point is... wonderful movie.


No comments: