Monday, May 6, 2013

Beautiful Idaho Trip

I love Idaho.

I love the river bottoms.

I love the sunsets.

But most of all, I love that whenever I go to Idaho I am reminded what is important, why I am here, and what I'm working so hard to get.

The funeral was beautiful.  All three talks were outstanding.  But probably the one that hit me the most, the one that made me so proud of be H. Oliver Parson's grand daughter was given by my uncle Nolan.  He brought up a point I have never thought of before.  We always talk about Oliver the artist.  Or Oliver the family man.  But what Nolan brought up that I have never thought about before is, Oliver the teacher.  I've always credited my dad for my story telling and teaching skills.  But really it is my grandpa I have to thank.  

There were some fantastic photographers at the event that I am anxiously waiting to see... but until then here are some pictures from the weekend.

Possibly my favorite treat of all time.... Tigers Blood with Cream.





Lars and I love to go asparagus hunting.... Jason doesn't understand because he says, "How do you hunt something that doesn't move?"  Clearly he hasn't hunted for asparagus before and has no idea how difficult it is.  But don't worry, we were successful!!! :)


Just waiting for the sunset....

Idaho will always have a piece of my heart.

No comments: