Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Don't Tell Jason...

So Jason and I currently live in the basement of my sister and her husband's new home.  We  needed a place to live and they needed some extra hands because you see, they have:


 and they just had:
  

I'll be honest... I was worried how Jason would handle it.  6 boys age 9 and under...  I'll let the pictures describe how he's handled it.  (But don't tell him I put all these pictures online for the whole wide world to see... it might hurt his bad boy image :)










ok, ok I'll promise I'm done with the mushy stuff for a while.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

this makes me happy. super cute!

Camile said...

oh Kristin! Those photos are priceless! You've got yourself a good guy!

Jen and Jake Boyer said...

Oh my goodness! makes my heart melt! I knew he had some honey butter somewhere in those bones!