Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Ridiculously Happy.

No I'm not dead... only mostly dead.  For those of you that are bummed that now I am getting married my blog is getting really boring and afraid that it will forever more be boring... your fear is probably true.  At least hold out for the wedding video and pictures :)

This weekend I ventured up to Idaho to spend some time with some of my favorite people.  As I was driving through the banks of the Snake River with the sun setting causing the whole snowy world to turn blue with the brilliant orange skeletons of cottonwood trees...  nalastagia took over like it always does.  I will always be grateful for my dad and how he taught me to love the beauty of nature.  Especially those stupid riverbanks of the Snake.  I don't know why, but it always gets me.

Anyway!  Back to the blast we had this weekend!  I love my family so much!  But sadly I was pretty darn miserable with a fever that got up to 104.  I don't know if I have ever known myself to get a fever that high.  Mom?

But the point is, I have been pretty darn miserable ever since.  I taught Monday........ barely.  Taught today......barely.  I can not wait to get in bed!

Now back to the title.  The almost difficult thing to comprehend, even though I am absolutely miserable, I am ridiculously happy.  So happy I can not even think straight.  I had no idea life could be so great.

No comments: