Thursday, February 21, 2013

Getting Nervous?

I laugh when people ask me that.  It's such a weird question.  How do you answer it?  If the truth was, "Yes, I am having second thoughts, I don't know if I want to go through with it!"  Does my co-worker across the lunch table with 20 other people listening really think I would divulge that?

But luckily for me....the past couple of months being engaged to Jason have been hands down the most wonderful time of my life... so it's a super easy decision.

I guess if I'm nervous at all, I'm nervous for it to change.  Life is just so wonderful right now.  We are the pathetic twitterpated skunks on Bambi.  Like last night, we went to our couples message class... did I tell you about that?  For Valentine's Day I signed us up for a couple message class.  Quite the eclectic group but been super awesome.  Anyways last night after class when we drove back to my house, we just sat in the car and stared at each other.  Just giggling and teasing and... staring.  This happens quite often.  We just sit in the car and stare at each other not wanting in the moment to end.

Like I've mentioned before, I am ridiculously happy.  Like corny as Kansas in August, high as a kite on the fourth of July. What am I nervous about? I'm so bummed that life can't always be like this.  That eventually a time will come when we won't just sit and stare into each other's eyes and be ridiculously annoyingly giddy.

But the good news is.... I've enjoyed every moment of it.

1 comment:

Sharla Watene said...

Don't worry you still have those moments :) and the best part is that even though there are bummer moments you definitely grow even more in love than you are right now. I guarantee it!