Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Girl in Love.

I'm laying in bed on this blistery cold Sunday morning, smelling the "Winter" candle Aunt Raine gave me for Christmas, and listening to Louis Armstrong.  I can't help but smile.  I just finished preparing my lesson on the character, perfections, and attributes of the Savior.  I'm not sure if life gets much better than this.

I worry a lot, I have doubts a lot.  But this morning I just feel love.

I used the same iPod while running for probably 6 years.  There is one song that was listened to more than any other song on that iPod.  I typically started every run with this song.  Now it's kinda a cheesy song.  Okay that's a lie it's a super cheesy, but oh well right?  It's a obscure song by Lonestar called, "I've gotta find you."

Sometime this fall I lost this iPod, sad day, but before I lost it I was visiting Jason in Fallbrook.  I started my run with this song like always.  It was a beautiful sunny, practically perfect temperature day as I ran through the rolling hills of Wine County.  Half way through the song I realized something, I may have cried, who knows, but it hit me.  I found him.

I know finding him hasn't solved all my problems.  I know, I know, getting married will cause more problems that I can possibly imagine.  It won't be all sunshine and roses.  But today, this morning, right now, I am just so excited.  No matter the problems, fights, trials, I know my life is so much better now that I've found him.  His patience, wisdom, and love for me is more than I could have possibly imagined.

I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with him.