Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 in Review

The only way I can even think to express how amazing 2012 has been would to quote the so amazingly obnoxious Mrs. Bennet from Pride and Prejudice, "Oh Mr. Bennet, God has been so good to us." Honestly I can not imagine how this year could have gotten any better.   But just in case you forgot how good it was.  Here are the top ten photos of 2012.... Ok I can not pick a top ten.  Here are 10 amazing moments!

Mediterranean Summer Vacation
 

 Spring Break Hawaii Style


 Parson Yellowstone reunion
New Years Miami Style
 A Nerdy Halloween
 Summer Breeze Sailing

 Falling in Love
 Dashing through the Snow Party


But of course the number one moment of 2012....

2 comments:

Camile said...

THAT is one awesome year Kristin!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! ... and I think you will live happily ever after (if you choose to). :)

The UnMighty said...

Happy New Year. I hope it's as good as the last one.