Sunday, December 9, 2012

There's 2 types of people in this world...

Normal People and Morning People.  Sadly..... despite all my best efforts I belong to the morning people.  It doesn't matter how late I stay up, how exhausted I am, unless I am drugged, it is darn near impossible for me to sleep in.

So this lovely freezing Sunday morning, I've prepared a lesson, baked 4 dozen peanut butter kiss cookies for lesson, cleaned the kitchen, started on the Chicken Parmesan for dinner, figured out how I am going to do Erin's hair for her bridals in a couple hours, and crawled back in bed for a nap.

And this was before 7 am.

2 comments:

Danielle Bates said...

Oh my gosh we are the exact same. This morning I prepared sharing time. Marinated and cooked a pork roast. Cleaned my bathroom and wrapped all the presents I bought - started a Christmas movie at 8:30 and was still waiting for my husband to roll over!!!

Camile said...

I WISH I was a morning person! I will stay up late even if I'm tired. And even if I went to bed at 9pm I still have a hard time getting up before 7am. I know my life would be a lot more productive if I could just teach myself to be a morning person.