Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy Post.

Well this morning when I looked at the clock bright eyed and bushy tailed, ready to take on the day... you can imagine my disappointment when I saw it was:
So for the last 51 minutes I have wasted my time catching up on every blog I could think of.  My top three favorite blogs of people that I am not super good friends with:
1. Hungry Runner Girl (I used to see her at the gym and go to her spin classes.  She is one of the insane ones. (yes I recognize this is coming from the girl that goes to the gym every morning, rain or shine, but this girl makes me look like a normal person))
2. I'm obsessed with Mormon food blogs... so take your pick, Our Best Bites, Pioneer Woman are my top two.
3. Probably Rockstar Diaries which now has a different name.... but they just spent 2 weeks in Italy.  Drooling.


Anyways back to my happy post.  I realized I haven't posted pictures in a while.  There is a tragic reason for that.  I almost don't want to admit it out loud hoping that I can change the problem.  But I guess it's time to face the music.  Jason hates pictures.  Now I know, I know, you are thinking, "Kristin there is no guy in his right mind that likes pictures."  But I am not talking about kinda not liking them, or even thinking they are annoying.  I am talking would rather go to the dentist, take a 4 hour final, or as he put it to me the other day, "You know how you feel about eating in my gross, kitchen."  (His small basement kitchen that is the home of 2 big, hairy, drooling dogs, like the kitchen is where they are trapped for most of the day)  Anyways back to the comparison.  He said, "You know how you feel about eating in my kitchen... that's how I feel about pictures."

So as you can imagine, the number of pictures I have taken since dating Jason has decreased dramatically.  That being said, here is how our Holidays have looked so far.

We went with my brother Chad, my cousin Chase, and company to Temple Square... I swear it never gets old!





We also attended an Ugly Sweater Party.... yes clearly we are party poopers.  But we were headed to Jason's friend's band's show right after........ so yeah.


And last.... I've been dying to go to Scheels since I heard there is a Ferris Wheel inside!!  I LOVED that store!!!  


But the best news is........today is the last day before Christmas Break.  I am THRILLED!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I am glad that your posted your pics from the party. Tell Jason that I appreciate him being such a good sport and taking these pics.