Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Best Songs of Christmas.

I tried.  I did.  I wanted to come up with the best 10 Christmas songs of all time.  But sadly.  I failed.  So without further ado... my top 17 Christmas Songs of all time.

17. Britney Spears - My Only Wish
16. Allred - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
15. Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Cannon Rock
14. Beach Boys - Little Saint Nick
13. Jessica Simpson - Baby It's Cold Outside
12. Jimmy Eat World - Last Christmas
11. The Drifters - White Christmas
10. Frank Sinatra - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
9. Jackson 5 - Santa Claus is Coming to Town
8. Michael Buble - It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas
7. U2 - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6. Justin Beiber - Mistletoe
5. N'Sync - Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday
4. Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas is You
3. Taylor Swift - Silent Night
2. Bing Crosby - White Christmas
1. Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song



No comments: