Monday, November 26, 2012

So much to be thankful for.

Shockingly I don't have a single picture of the food over the weekend.... But here are some of the random pictures from the most magical weekend ever.

The sunset as Marcie, Craig, and I were driving down to Cedar.

The awful state we found Chad in.... hadn't showered, shaven, or eaten since his girlfriend left.

 A few more pictures of our fun hike.  Yes, that green is water crests.  Quite tasty!

 We attended Sophie's Puppy birthday party.  Sadly I don't have a single picture of the birthday girl...


 Then Jason and I headed down to San Diego county for Thanksgiving.  I am really really bummed I don't have many pictures.  But dinner was AMAZING!  But I just wanted to show a perfect example of how awesome my boyfriend is.  Yes.  He scrubbed, buffed, and polished my favorite shoes.






 Roses in November???? Let's face it.  I love Southern California. 


When Jason goes on vacation he likes to do things like this....
 When I go on vacation I like to do things like this.....
 And when Lars goes on vacation he looks like this....

 Just kidding... I just had to show the cute sleep over Jason, Lars, and I had in the living room.
 It was a wonderful weekend...... but the best news is... only17 more school days til Christmas Vacation!



3 comments:

Matthew and Lindsey said...

I was reading your blog and thinking of how much I miss seeing you! I hope to see you soon! So much to talk about!

The UnMighty said...

Will you email me? I have a technical question that you seem to be qualified to answer.
theunmighty@gmail.com

Camile said...

I love the picture of Chad in his sad, forlorn state. lol! And I love that picture of you and Jason with the fall colors, BEAUTIFUL!