Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Running


There are so many times when I'm putting on my running shoes that I'm groaning every step of the way.... So many times when I just want to crawl back into bed and pretend like 5 am isn't my normal time to wake up. So many times I find myself in fetal position wishing upon my lucky stars that the next hour of my life could just disappear....

But then there is that rare moment. That one in million chance that I feel it. I am afraid to even talking about it because I'm afraid it might cheapen the experience.  That experience when all of the sudden the music is just right, my stride is perfect... And I am a rock star. 

1 comment:

The UnMighty said...

Twenty minutes of running to me seems like an eternity. I can't imagine what it must be like for someone who experiences time at a slower pace than other people.

Speaking of your super power. Have you ever been tested to see if you have some form of ADHD combined with high functioning autism?