Monday, November 5, 2012

Like Christmas Eve

I honestly feel more excited tonight than I do on Christmas Eve.  This weekend I went to LA.  Before I left I was pretty sure Romney was going to win.  Then the 17 signs around Glendora I saw on my run Saturday morning put me over the top.  Tonight I am smiling.  I can not wait.
NO. I am not stupid enough to think Romney will take California.  And yes I recognize that probably 10 out of those 17 signs were Mormons households.  How do I know Mormons lived there?  The mini vans with BYU and Ragnar decals gave it away.

2 comments:

Jeremy and Annisha and family said...

I sure hope you're right!

goddessdivine said...

I've been giddy all day! I've been waiting FOUR years for this. I always tell people that these big election days are like my "superbowl". ;-0