Started teaching Junior High
- I left a high school and a cause that I believed in to make $20,000 more a year. Yep, I believe we call that a sell out.
Best Friend Shane
Graduated from BYU
-Yeah I did that whole grad school thing. I hoped it would help me get out, meet new people, have a life besides jr high.... but really it was a rough 2 years where I realized I hate education and oh yeah it was me and 7 married men.
- With my friends getting married, finishing grad school, and realizing my life was exactly the same as when I was 17 (I get up, go to school, come home and try and find something to do until the next time I have to go to school) I kinda freaked out a little.
Tried my hardest to leave teaching
- Yeah this probably led to the crisis a lot. Can you believe Glen Beck didn't give me a job?
Decided to pull an Anne Frank be happy even if my life was completely miserable.
"Adopted" a 15 year old
- Yeah I don't talk about it much because it's kinda weird. But she is one of the best things that has happened to me.
Dated a lot
- Not much to say here. (I mean of course there were loads of stories, drama, and laughs... and don't worry it isn't going to waste... the 55 year old men in my teacher's lounge can't wait to hear the most recent update everyday at lunch)
Weird relationship with my cousin
- Due to a divorce and such my cousin and I became best friends... people that didn't know he was my cousin thought we were dating. I mean sure it probably looked a little weird when we traveled to Hawaii together... but heck it's been a blast.
Moved to LA
- Needing to get out of a bad living situation, I stuffed all my belongings in the office of my classroom and took off to LA for the summer. I fell in love with Disneyland..... well obsession might be a more correct word.
But I guess the biggest thing that has happened over the last four years is I fell in love with the Bad Boy. Totally cliche right? And you are probably wondering why if you look through all my posts he's not even mentioned. Well that's because you see, when you are the good girl that falls in love with the bad boy it is a total roller coaster. So when we are high I write mushy gushy posts about how wonderful he is and then when we hit a rough patch I go back and delete them all. (Do I sound a bit like a 15 year old girl? Give me a break, I'm surrounded by them all day) But the good news is our long distance relationship is over, he's given up a lot of the things that make him a Bad Boy including jumping of Buildings, Antennas, Spans, and Earth. (Yes he is one of those crazies that gets a thrill off of jumping off 1,000 ft things and hopes his parachute opens)......... so hopefully this roller coaster will even out a little. I mean we both know it will never end because that's just not my nature. My little brother said it best the other day, "Kristin, you can squeeze drama out of an orange peel." Probably all too true. But....
Bottom Line Ben: my life is wonderful. I am doing great. I have never been this happy.