Thursday, September 6, 2012

Favorite Thing


My cousin Natalie just posted the pictures of her wedding.  It was such a fun wedding!  But two pictures from the wedding make me so so so happy.  I realize that people do all sorts of stuff for fun in life.  Some people like to travel, some people like to sit home with a book, some people like to jump off of antennas.... or bridges.... or cliffs.... but I realize now that there is no question what my favorite thing to do is.  I love to laugh.  And I love being with people that make me laugh.  One time my friend once describe someone as "easy to laugh."  I think that is going to be my new goal.... easy to laugh.
  
 

1 comment:

Natalie Murdock said...

Thanks Kristin for putting those pictures up! I thought you looked good in these pictures! Love you!