Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Bad News.

I guess the school district decided that blogspots needed to go on the list with facebook, twitter, pintrest, and other inappropriate time wasters....  so it looks like I won't be blogging as much anymore.  I mean I get it.  I understand.  But what in the world am I going to do with all the time on my hands?

My solution for today: knitting.  If you have a daughter between the ages of 5-8 watch out... I'm probably going to try and pawn off a knitted scarf on you.  Because you see I am going to make a lot of them because...  (Today I really really really needed to be distracted... I gave up caffeine.)  I know I know this isn't the first time I've decided to drop the substance, and it's quite ironic seeing how just last weekend the church put on their website that it is okay to drink caffeinated sodas.  But I clearly have an addiction to caffeine when my boyfriend points to the Addiction Recovery class the church offers once a week and tells me he'll be my sponsor.  How do I feel on option  "Kristin eliminates caffeinated Crystal Light out of her life" Day 1.  I couldn't keep my head up by the end of the school day.  I guess the most descriptive way to say it would be, I feel like I was ran over by a semi.  Good news is.  Eventually it goes away.  Bad news is.  The block on my blog at school... probably isn't.

2 comments:

Natalie Murdock said...

Where on the church website did it say that? I want to see that.

novelstone said...

You know you could always write it on word or something, e-mail it to yourself, and then up-lode it when you get home.