Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Perspective

Life is a strange thing.  Things we think we want.  Things we think we can never get.  Things that we think there is no way it's possible. 

The fun thing about life is how quickly our whole perspective can change.  I guess it's fun and it's scary.  It's good and it's bad.  But right now for me it's awesome.

People ask me all the time why I am attracted to Jason.  It's such an interesting question when you really think about it.  I mean I could talk about his looks, his personality, the excitement that surrounds him.... but it's not just that.  I always stumble through some type of response that I never feel adequately describes how awesome he is.

But then last night I realized what it is that I am most attracted to about him.  It is his confidence.  His confidence about himself.  His confidence in our relationship.  But most important his confidence in me. 

It's interesting how easily a perspective can change when someone you trust 100% believes in you.  You start to feel like with him by your side you could do anything.... and although in the great scheme of things what I accomplished last night really isn't that big of deal... but what matters is.... before him, I never would have thought it was possible.
video


No comments: