Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Cryptic

I got a darling text a few days ago with this picture.


I was informed my lack of blogging was completely unacceptable.


I've tried to write blogs recently.  I've started at least a dozen.   I have my heart of my sleeve these days.  And I feel like my current thoughts and emotions probably aren't meant for the whole wide blogging world to read.

I've been traveling from San Diego to Montana the past week and a half. Sadly I didn't really use a camera.  I watched the sunset at Oceanside Pier, layed out at the beach, ran around Fallbrook in the heat, saw Batman (loved it although 2:45 is a long time for me to sit), drove through the desert at midnight (I love the heat at night), stayed at a cabin in Island Park,  watched glorious Idaho sunsets, reminisced about better days, drove around Yellowstone, floated the Hoback, drove a H1 hummer through a volcano, but most important I spent a lot of time with a lot of people that I love to pieces.   Summer.... you have been real.


1 comment:

Laura Barker said...

Oh my gosh! My life has officially been made! I got a Kristin parson shout out on "thee" blog!!! Wahoo!