Thursday, June 14, 2012

European Vacation Day 1: Travel Day aka ADHD's Worst Nightmare



20 hours later and we are in BEAUTIFUL Barcelona.  The internet sucks... the plane ride from San Fran to Frankfurt was TERRIBLE...  (The only family with 4 kids behind us screaming and kicking our seats the entire way 12 hours... it was supposed to be 10:15 but we were on the runaway for well over an hour before taking off) we already have been exposed to WAY too many naked men... no naked women oddly enough.  But of course the first thing I did when I got in the hotel was put on my running clothes. (20 hours of traveling is KILLER!) I made Danielle go running around the city with me.  Poor girl.  But man alive this city is AMAZING!  It is way more beautiful, clean, and fun then I was expecting.  It reminds me a lot of downtown Chicago with a bit of San Diego flare. 

One of the highlights of the trip so far was the 2 guys that rode the 12 hour flight with us.  The 21 year old apparently thought I was going to hook up with him or something because the whole flight he was begging Danielle to switch him seats.  They were fun, it was fun. But obviously nothing happened.  We have pictures... lots of pictures, but sadly this internet is way too terrible to try and put any on the blog today.  So maybe tomorrow.  So now it's time to go hit the shower and get ready for a fabulous night on the town!

No comments: