Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Boyfriends.

"Life is so strange." is a phrase I find myself saying a lot. It seems no matter how we try and plan our lives it never quite turns out how we imagined. (no matter what stage of life we are in).

Last August I could not WAIT to get back to California. More than anything I wanted to move down here. Nothing could make me happier than the sunshine, a diet coke, and a trip to Disneyland with Lars.

But I guess that is what I want to talk about... What is so freaking strange!! Yes I am going to whine for a minute. Until a couple of months ago I was perfectly fine on my own.... Perfectly fine being by myself, traveling to California, spending a day at the beach... Visiting the most magical place on earth.

So what's the problem? The problem is I am at the Brea Mall sitting in the Nordstroms lounge(fancy way of saying bathroom with couches) typing a blogpost. The problem is I went to Disneyland for a couple of hours last night and it just wasn't the same. The problem is not even my cherry tomatoes tasted as good. The problem is there is only one place I want to be....Even if that means Utah Valley, yuck!!!! And that's where he is.

I hate having a boyfriend. Why? Because as soon as you have one, your life just isn't great unless you are with him. It's only been a day since he flew back to Utah but I'm already ready to pack my bags and head home. Boyfriends are so annoying... They ruin all the fun! I was doing perfectly fine without one.





Wanna hear the really really bad part of this? Dreamy Mediterranean Vacation 2012 starts in 6 days. I better figure out how to be happy without him and fast!!!




Yes. I whined. Really annoying whine. Please forgive me... It's just hard when someone messes with me and my disneyland.

3 comments:

Matthew and Lindsey said...

sooooo looing forward to this weekend. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Natalie Murdock said...

ok so lets see the pictures!

thesinglesward said...

Sounds excruciating!