Monday, June 4, 2012

The Adjustment.

I'll never forget when Shane said, "I miss Summer Kristin."  What blows my mind is just looking up that blog post....it was THREE years ago!!! Where does time go?

But it's so strange how different my life is from school year to summer.  My whole mind set has to transition....

The hardest part is typically when I hear a cool/interesting/funny story I can not wait to tell my students..... then I remember, I will never have those kids as students again.  For about a week, it is hard.  My heart just aches that it will never be the same... because as I have mentioned over and over again, I have a really hard time with change.  

So I guess the whole point of this blog post is.... I miss my kids.  But don't worry I'm in transition.... a couple more times at the beach and I'll be like, "Students?  School?  What?"  And summer Kristin will be back in full force.

On the way to Newport Beach. Can Not Complain.

2 comments:

Zoe Maude said...

You know what I miss....? I'm sure you can figure it out.

TheSlytherinPrefect said...

I think I'll introduce myself to you. Hi. I'm your cyber-stalker.