Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Eleanor Rigby

Forty years ago, The Beatles asked the world a simple question, they wanted to know where all the lonely people came from.  Meredith Grey thought they came from hospitals.  I think they come from break ups.




It's strange how fast you can feel loneliness.  It's bizarre.  You can be surround by people and still feel so lonely.  Today, tonight, I feel lonely.  Where just a few days ago I felt like I had so many options pulling me in every which way... tonight, I lay in bed and stare at my messy bedroom and just wish I was packing a bag... Because we all know there is one place that cures anything, heartache, loneliness, worry... a place where there is a dream that anything you wish will come true.



So what am I going to do to cure my loneliness?  I'm headed to Pack Meeting.






2 comments:

Diane said...

i am so confused.

Angela said...

whoops i accidentally commented on someone else's account. but yeah, angela (me) is confused.