Thursday, April 26, 2012

Rough Day

It was one of those days... Exhausted from a LONG day of babysitting (teaching jr high students when the weather turns nice... is awful.  It's like they forget they have brains) still trying to recovered from the jet lag of going to Hawaii (I have NO idea how I am going to survive in Europe) and most of all exhausted from dating.  But I've already complained about that, so I won't even go there.... let's just say I was thrilled to close my shutters, put on my pjs and crawl into bed.... at 4 pm. So when I got a text message at 4:45 waking me up from my delightful slumber I was kinda bummed.... even more bummed when the text said, "Check your email."  I was positive it was some fancy announcement telling that she was having a baby.  Sure in a few hours after some good sleep and proper perspective on life I would have been thrilled that she was having a baby... I know they've been trying for a long time, but at that moment, I didn't want to "be so happy for you!"  So I pulled my covers over my head and rolled over and tried to go back to sleep.

But curiosity got the best of me, so I pulled up my laptop and opened my email.  This is what I saw:

I'm sure it took her two minutes, but it made my whole day.

No comments: