Friday, April 27, 2012

My Virgin Voyage to City Creek

So many people have been talking about City Creek for the past few weeks.... really it's quite pathetic and shows how little free time I spend in Utah... but I finally made it to City Creek.  Paisley was a fabulous tour guide for a rookie like me.  

I hate to be bratty... because it was fabulous... beautiful, clean, delightful.  But I wouldn't travel to City Creek if I actually wanted to shop.  I don't think it is worth the extra hassle of driving to downtown and paying for parking.  I would only go to City Creek for entertainment.  Fashion Place is much more convenient.  But there is one thing that can not be beat... Temple Square.  It's been a few years since I've ventured to Temple Square during the hite of the tulip season... but seriously, it did not disappoint!









You know me and tulips.... like a kid in a candy shop.

No comments: