Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 3

Yesterday at the Swap Meet a Hawaiian said that I wasn't very tan yet... so this morning was dedicated to working on that.

We started at Alligator's Pond. 
(It has a great little pool for Cooper and Capri to play in)
 Coop was ALL about getting his picture taken... so here are a few from his photo shoot.






 I know, I know.... seriously, it's not that cool to have a picture of jumping from every where I go.... I need to get over it... but it's just so fun!
 And Coop and Capri wanted to join in...


 


 Then this afternoon we went on a hike to some falls... I would post was falls it was... but seriously me and Hawaiian doesn't mix that well... so I don't remember what it was called.  But it was an amazing picture perfect hike.






 





 After we went to Kailua Beach to wash the mud off.  It was the most beautiful beach I have been to in Hawaii.  It has white sand like Florida.  Amazing.
 
And then we went to a darling farmers market where I bought basil and..... tomatoes! (Shocking I know)
 

Then we ended our excursion by eating at Maui Taco where I had the most delicious grilled fish taco I have ever eaten!

Life just doesn't get any better than this.

No comments: