Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Blessed

It's interesting.... how differently God blesses each of us.  Why one person is beautiful, while another is smart... why some people are so stinkin' funny while others are so nice they couldn't hurt a fly.  I want to believe that everyone gets to be extremely lucky in some way.  We all get to feel blessed... sometimes we feel it more than others.  Sometimes I am dumbfounded at one way that I have been blessed so much.  This past week I have been reminded how lucky I am.  Every time I travel with a few rare exceptions, it is to see family.  When it comes to family...you will not believe my luck.  Today I want to give a shout out to my Parson girl cousins..... within a span of like 3 or 4 years there are 11 parson girl first cousins.  Did that cause a lot of drama? Oh you'd better believe it!  But the awesome thing about family is.... no matter the circumstances, married, single, kids, no kids, far away or close we are always close.  I am so lucky to have such awesome best friends.

So here are some pictures of us through the years.
Possibly my favorite picture of all time.
 
I love this picture... because it was at a Daddy Daughter Breakfast.
We were so cold and there was hot water in Franci's Dad's car... so we put our feet in it.
We found out it was for the hot chocolate.
THEY STILL USED IT!!!!!!

Don't mind my shoes...

Erica had just been crowned Prom Queen... she is so cool.
And yes don't mind Franci or my big hair.

I completely forgot about this UEA trip to Dland!

Shar... was your hair really red???
(I think this was on the way to Spency's wedding?)




I am one lucky girl.





P.S. I totally beat the system.  I didn't pay money for more picture... 
I just added another admin to my blog. :)

4 comments:

Cory and Katie Ledesma said...

Kristin, I love your blog! I had to comment because your story with you and Franci and the hot choclate made me laugh out loud for like 2 minutes straight...so funny...can't believe they still used the water!!

And you are so lucky to have so many girl cousins your age....I have no girl first cousins around my age... I guess that's why I get to hang out with my cool second cousins like you ;)

Sharla Watene said...

YES! It really was that red...what was I thinking??

Sharla Watene said...

YES! It really was that red...what was I thinking??

novelstone said...

Love it! I adore that first pic! How come I have never seen it before? Especially since I have no sister, I have always thought my cousins were the next best thing.
Love you!
BTW I know you love tulips but can't you find a recent picture of us where I am not 8 months prego and so puffy?