Sunday, March 25, 2012

Perfect Saturday

Started with Step Class and Power Pump and the Treadmill.... a deadly combination....

Then I did a much need Spring cleaning.  My favorite part: I put away all my winter coats! (Coats that I didn't even wear this winter!!!  It has been a fabulous winter!)

Then Danielle came over and we purchased our European Adventure plane tickets.... It's done.  Europe 2012 is officially on.

Then I watched The OC while I sat our on my balcony and blogged.  Here is another great clip of how stinkin' cool Seth Cohen is.  If only there was a real guy out there like him.


                       

Then Cecilly and I got together.  I don't think I've given Cecilly a good enough shout out on this blog.  She is my amazing friend that lives in LA and goes to fashion school.  She is chill, cool, super fun, and loves food as much as I do.  (I don't know why that is such a determining factor in a BFF for me... but it really is.)

So she was kind enough to go with me to a PG baseball game.  It was a glorious perfectly beautiful day.... ideal baseball weather!

Then we went to Salt Lake to visit the Lindstrom clan... where Raine gave me the BEST birthday present ever.


After dinner and shopping where I got my new favorite outfit... we hit up a "Say Cheese" party.  So cute.  Everyone brought a cheese from the first letter of their name...



My only picture with cute Paisley my old roomie that I adore...
and my new outfit.
And of course the night couldn't be completely without Yogurtland... and clearly from the line, everyone else thought that 11:40 PM was the perfect time to get yogurt...
  

And as if the night couldn't have gotten any better....

 

No comments: