Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Resolutions Part II

Well if you remember here I only made two new years resolutions last year.

Learn how to use my camera and use my passport.  (Big dreamer I know!)

Well I accomplished both.  If you remember, I went to Canada over Labor Day and here are my top  10 favorite pictures of 2011.





 #5
 #4
 
#3
 #2
 
Top picture of 2011:
 
I usually have a hard time with New Years... I hate change as I have often talked about.  When I look back at 2011, it was a fabulous year, arguably the best year of my life.  Some of my favorite highlights:

- Having my first student teacher.
- Visiting Hawaii
- Disneyland
- The Beach
- Parson Hobo Fest 2011
- Conquering the GMR

- But hands down the best thing in my life right now is the freedom I have to visit everyone I love whenever I want to.  I recognize how lucky I am to have that freedom... but most important, That I have so many wonderful people in my life.  So why was 2011 so wonderful?  Because of you.

No comments: