Saturday, December 17, 2011

One of those things I try not to talk about...

Last night as a group were kinda mocking my political beliefs I had to try and remember why I believe what I do.  (I know boring subject right? Please hear me out, at least for another paragraph)  There are 3 readings that drastically affected my political beliefs more than anything else.  Today I want to share one.  But first, here is a quote about the talk:

“I have read with appreciation your talk, ‘Persuasion vs. Force.’ Would the world and its leaders might follow the philosophies set forth therein…Keep speaking along these lines. It is a message that needs constant repetition.”
Gordon B. Hinckley
President, LDS Church



Sometimes I think we are way too apathetic about our freedoms... and today I am going to try and become more proactive in spreading truth.

Please read it:

http://www.mskousen.com/persuasion-vs-force-by-mark-skousen/

No comments: